November Goals

01 November 2014


I can't believe it is November already! Seriously...when did the year just disappear?! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is in just a few weeks and Christmas is just under two months away. The year is almost over, as is the semester. Life has been getting kind of crazy with some sudden changes and unexpected obstacles, so I am hoping that by setting some specific goals I will be able to get things done that I need to get done and want to get done. So here are some of my main goals for this lovely month of November...

1. Make a decent dent in my reading challenge list (15-20 books) // 2. Spend a Saturday wandering around Chi-town // 3. Go line dancing at DC's // 4. Get a job lined up for Christmas break // 5. Find a good internship for next semester // 6. Make some headway on plans for after graduation // 7. Blog at least three times a week // 8. Make French Toast Casserole for a Saturday brunch // 9. Run at least twice a week // 10. Update/clean up my wardrobe // 11. Start Christmas gift shopping // 12. Visit St. Louis for a small break

Some of these are serious things, but some are fun and I am looking forward to accomplishing! This weekend was a start on number 10 and I am excited to share what I found this weekend.

Do you have any goals for this month? Are they mainly fun or just serious life goals?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric