Today I Choose Joy

28 October 2014


Yesterday afternoon I got some news that I didn't really expect nor want. It ticked me off and I was not in a great mood. I did a prayer project for one of my classes and really just felt like the best thing for me to do in the midst of all of it is to keep being joyful. It isn't easy when there is a whole earful I wish I could share with people, but life isn't much fun when I'm hung up on the bad, frustrating stuff.

So today I choose joy. I choose to be happy in the midst of the anger & frustration. I choose to lean on God. I choose to always keep choosing joy on the good days and the bad days.

I hope that you are able to choose joy even in the midst of anything that is going on in your life.

Have a great day!
God Bless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric