I'm Atlanta Bound!!

20 November 2014

Hey y'all! This morning I am packing the last minute items in my bags to leave for Atlanta in just an hour! AHH! I'm so excited! I've never been to Atlanta and have been anticipating this trip all semester. This trip is actually the entirety of one of my classes this semester. We go to the conference and write a few papers when we get back. Probably one of my favorite classes ever! A pretty large group of us Ministry majors are heading down south for the National Youth Workers Conference. We leave today and we get back late on Sunday.

So just a forewarning now, if I do not reply to comments or emails it is because I am going to have full days at the conference. I do have a post scheduled for Saturday, but that is all. I will be back next week with details and pictures from the conference!

Have a great weekend!
God Bless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric