A Weekend At NYWC Atlanta

24 November 2014


Hey y'all!! It was quite the weekend down south! I went into the weekend tired, stressed, and not entirely sure what to expect. After getting to Atlanta and jumping into the conference I was too busy to really process it all. No lie, I am still working on processing it all because there was a lot to take in. But just being there was so wonderful. We were going nonstop which was tiring, but I still managed to come back feeling rested.

There were so many wonderful speakers in Big Rooms and Seminars. The musicians and artists were incredible. The resources in the Exhibit Hall were numerous. There was a plethora of information and resources to be gained from the conference. I have around 20 pages of notes from those four days. There are some things that I want to share with you on the blog and plan to do so starting next week once the holiday is over.

Getting back last night means that I have less than 48 hours to unpack, do laundry, and repack before heading down to Ferguson tomorrow for Thanksgiving with the family. I am excited but there is so much to do. I am taking some time tonight to watch the news for information on the decision about the Michael Brown case in Ferguson. I am sending prayers up for the Brown family, as well as the protestors and the rest of the community as we wait for the decision and in the hours and days after.

So I am off to do some work. I am going to leave you with the highlight video from the conference from this weekend...


Have a wonderful week!
God Bless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric