Monday Musings

05 January 2015


Hey y'all!! It's the first Monday of the New Year. Crazy! I feel like I should have some crazy, awesome story or adventure to share with you from this weekend since it is Christmas Break and all, but I don't. It was a fairly average weekend around here. Lots of cleaning and organizing, plenty of movies being watched, a ton of episodes of NCIS and Law & Order: SVU were seen. Throw in some planning for the coming semester and the coming year. Nothing super exciting around these parts.

I did take a new step in my blogging journey this weekend and I joined some blogging networks/communities. This is the first time that I have done this so I am looking forward to this experience! I am excited to get to know fellow bloggers and broaden my current blogging community. If you are looking for a blogging community to check out, take a look at The Peony Project and the Blog Buddies Network. Or you can check them out by clicking through the buttons towards the bottom of the sidebar to the right!

Oh, one of my roommates came back today! It's been nice to have the place to myself but it's also nice to have someone to talk to. It's the start of another semester and the last time that I will be in one place with so many wonderful friends. It's going to be a bittersweet semester but I am so excited for it!

Sincerely,
Shelbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric