2015 Reading Challenge

08 January 2015

I can't believe we are already a week into the new year! I feel like it is already flying by. I have been trying to really be intentional about making the most of this year and so I have been doing some planning for the next few months. One of the things that I want to do this year is to read books that I wouldn't normally pick up for myself because it doesn't fit my typical genres or I'm not a fan of the author. Not knowing where to start putting together a list on my own, I came across a reading challenge that I like.

So for 2015 I will be working to complete Popsugar's 2015 Reading Challenge. It looks like a great list and I am excited to get started on it!


I'm working on putting together the complete list of books that I will be challenging myself to read over these next twelve months! Hopefully I will be sharing it with all of you next week! I'm hoping to get started with one of the books today since classes haven't started and i'm staying inside due to the lovely cold temps outside. Besides, what's better than curling up with a blanket, a good book, and a cup of hot cocoa/coffee??

Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

Sincerely,
Shelbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric