Currently: Watching

25 October 2014

Hey y'all! Things have been busy around here with it being midterms this past week. I don't normally watch a ton of regular t.v., but there are some shows that have been a nice break and stress reliever in the midst of the crazy. Today I want to share a little bit about what I have been watching with you! Some of these are guilty pleasures if you will and not necessarily the greatest shows. 



1. Arrow // The second season of this show started just a couple weeks ago on the CW. Malik got me hooked on it last season and I love it. It is full of action, adventure, edge-of-your seat drama, and romance as we follow the story of the main character, Oliver Queen, as he works through past events while helping to catch the bad guys in Starling City. I love this show and can't wait to watch it each week!


2. The Flash // This is one of the CW's new shows this fall. It has only been running for a couple weeks, but so far I am enjoying it. This show focuses on the life of Barry Allen as he goes from an average, geeky guy to crazy quick but still geeky superhero, The Flash. There are times where there are links between The Flash and the Arrow, which is pretty awesome. I am looking forward to seeing the progression of Barry Allen's character throughout this first season!

3. The 100 // This show is also on its second season on the CW. I came across it last season, started watching and got hooked. This show is sort of sci-fi oriented as the focus is on humans coming back to earth after living in space for many, many years after a nuclear war happened that destroyed earth. Those in charge send down 100 people, juvenile delinquents, to earth to see if it is inhabitable. The whole show is about their time on earth and the many, many challenges they face upon getting there. Season two is revealing a new group of humans that managed to survive the war. It has been quite interesting but I am looking forward to more as it just started again this last week.

4. The Originals // Now I'm not normally a fan of all of the vampire nonsense that everyone is so caught up on, but for some reason I am hooked on this show. This one definitely falls in the category of 'guilty pleasure'. This show follows the story of a family of vampires who have been around for hundreds of years. It shows their interactions with the witches, werewolves, and people in the quarter in New Orleans. This second season is shaping up to be a good one!

5. How To Get Away With Murder // This is another show that falls into the 'guilty pleasure' category. Not the greatest show to be watching I'm sure, but it is interesting how they have put it together. I have missed an episode or two, but from what I have seen it could end up being one of the top shows of the fall. 

So there you have it, the t.v. shows that I've been watching regularly this fall. Some have been going for almost a month while others have just started, but I am looking forward to how they all progress. I have also been watching rerun after rerun of Law & Order: SVU lately and I didn't realize how many episodes I hadn't seen before. The shows have been a great stress reliever when I am undergoing a busy week or need a break from homework. 

Have you watched any of these shows? What do you think of them? What shows are you watching this fall?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric