Weekend In Review // I Will Look Up

27 October 2014

So this weekend was actually fairly uneventful. I spent a lot of it in my apartment just recouping and it was quite wonderful. I did get to spend some time with some of my favorite kids on Friday night for a few hours while Moms and Dads went to dinner. It was fun and I enjoyed getting off campus. 

Saturday I literally sat on the couch all day with the exception of getting up to make food. I'm a lazy bum, I know! :) But hey, sometimes it is good to just relax and do nothing. Lots of movies and reading were a part of my day. Loved it! 

Sunday was a good day. Church was a reminder that things are indeed changing, but good things are going to come. I was able to get some work done, as well as some homework. Youth group was quite entertaining. Love getting to interact with and spend time with these students! It is a blessing to be a part of their lives.

That was about the extent of my weekend. I don't even have pictures! Lol it was a slow weekend. Even so, I want to leave you with this song that I heard from a professor last year and was reminded of in chapel on Thursday. It was just what I needed and I keep singing it in my head during the day. Enjoy this song by Elevation Worship!


I will look up for there is none above you, I will bow down to tell you that I need you, Jesus Lord of all, Jesus Lord of all. I will look back and see that you are faithful, I look ahead believing you are able, Jesus Lord of all, Jesus Lord of all.
 
Have a great day!
God Bless!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric