Living Like Jesus | Luke 1-8

15 January 2013

For the next 8 weeks I will be doing a Bible Study with/through Good Morning Girls.
The study is over Luke 1-8.
There are daily readings, verses of the day, and memory verses for the week.
Part of this study includes doing the SOAP reading for the verse of the day.
This is what the acronym stands for:
S- write out the scripture passage for the day
O- write down 1 or 2 observations from/about the passage
A- write down 1 or 2 applications from the passage
P- pray over what you have learned from the day's passage

There are opportunities to join groups of other women to do the study in order to keep each other accountable.
However, I decided to do it on my own and to share with all of you what I come across while studying.
I may post everyday or I may post a couple times a week.
This will vary on my class schedules and homework.
There are just going to be days when I am not able to post.
I look forward to this study and what God will show me through it.
I am also looking forward to sharing what God shows me through the study with all of you.

I also will post the weekly reading plans so that any of you can do the readings along with me if you wish.
*NOTE: This week started yesterday. Due to homework I was unable to post sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric