52 Lists || Weeks 1-3

06 June 2014

Hey everyone!! I hope you've all had a great week! One more day and it's the weekend. For me it's half relaxing, half work but hey, it's still the weekend! 

Today I am starting a project that spans the whole year. However, I am coming in a little late (okay...maybe a lot late) so I am playing catch up here for a little bit. These first few weeks i'll be posting three or four weeks worth of lists at one time in an attempt to catch up. 

This project is called The 52 Lists Project and more information can be found over on Moorea Seal's blog. The project is all about making lists. Lists covering various aspects of life. Some are just things that you don't have to think about (such as your favorite comforts or words that touch your soul) and some are harder, requiring more thinking and reflection (such as things you should be proud of). I think it will really be an interesting project to take part in, so here it goes.

I'm sharing weeks 1-3 with you today.

List Words That Touch Your Soul

 Week One: Books . Blankets . Warmth . Fire . Fireplace . Food . Comfort . Friends . Bestfriend . Family . Animals . Babies . Kids . Peace . Quiet . Rain . Storm . Night . Drive . Run . Movement . Courage . Perseverance . Strength . Journey . Adventure . Hope . Future . Home . Daughter . Healing . Purpose . Intentional . Chocolate . Coffee . Country . Safety . Baking . People . Creativity 

List Your Greatest Comforts
Week Two: Curling up with a good book. Big, warm blankets. Country music. Having close friends & adopted 'family' near by. Speidies & Grandma Brown's Baked Beans. Talking to my bestfriend, Mike. Ted Dekker or Dee Henderson Books. Cherry Pepsi. My Kids. Having someone play with my hair or rub my back. Listening to City Harbor. Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate. Snuggling with a baby or toddler. Hugs.

List The Things You Should Be Proud Of
Week Three: I survived junior & senior high school. I have successfully finished my first three years of college. I got certified in First Aid & CPR. I have learned the value in vulnerability. I have been lucky enough to have a job/internship that I love. I have successfully maintained a long-distance friendship for six years. My faith and trust in God is stronger than it has ever been. I finally made the Dean's List after working for two years to get back up there.

There are the first three weeks. Mind you, I didn't list everything because they are long and it would just be too much for here. As I get down to just doing one a week it will be easier to list everything because it won't take up as much space. Just bear with me in the coming weeks as I get up to speed with the Project. This is an awesome project and I can't wait to see what the rest of the list topics will be!!

If you have a minute swing over to Moorea's blog and check out the List Project or some of her other posts!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
God Bless!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric