An Obligatory Post

03 August 2015


 
Well hello!! 
It feels like it has been forever since I have been able to post on here. Things have just been crazy busy lately and it has been one thing after another. It's been a great summer but so much has happened!!

I will write a big post or two this week about things that have been going on lately but I just wanted to pop on in and say that I haven't forgotten about this space!! I am looking forward to posting some new content in the coming weeks and months! Things that have happened lately have just demanded my time and attention so unfortunately this space has been put on the back burner. However, I am ready to get back here and get things going again!

Keep your eyes on the lookout for some new posts later this week!!

Sincerely,
Shelbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric