Blog Update & HTML Win

17 May 2014

Hey y'all! It's been a couple weeks since I have posted. I had planned on posting each week after the sermons on Sunday mornings, but finals week got a hold of me along with moving and a quick jump into the summer schedule. Things just didn't happen like I had hoped. Oh well! Tonight (this morning...?) I did a little revamp of my blog!


It definitely isn't anything fancy or complicated, which is okay. I think clean cut and simple is a good thing right now. So I redid the template and it is so much nicer! It is all consistent and it loads much better than what I had before. I also finally took the time to fill out my About Me page. Several months after I said it would be done... I can't entirely blame it on school since part of it was just procrastination! However, that is all typed up and even has pictures. I will probably do a little revamping here and there on that page, but overall I think it looks good. I also updated all of my social media icons that are located on the main page as well as my About Me page. They are not fancy or anything, but I managed to do all the HTML with pretty much no extra help! Score! I love when I have little wins like that!! :)

That is my little update for tonight. I am hoping to post again this weekend or sometime this week. It will all depend on how things go schedule wise, but there will definitely be something posted.

I'm going to attempt to get some sleep that won't leave me even more exhausted in the morning! :)

Goodnight/Good Morning!!

Sincerely,
Shelbi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric