It's Been A While...

12 September 2013

Hey everyone!!
Sorry for my absence from here for a few weeks.
There was a bunch of craziness going on with the end of my summer internship, moving into my apartment for the school year, figuring out financial aid, and the start of classes. That is just a short list.
It has been quite hectic and it seems as though I barely have time to breathe, let alone sit and write a post.
However, as things are slowly getting back into a normal routine and i'm getting over this sickness I somehow managed to catch it should become easier.
I am hoping to have a couple of posts up this coming week.
Maybe even one with some snapshots of the apartment! (if we ever finish unpacking...)

There have been some struggles, some stress, and a lot of emotional ups and downs, but also lots of assurances that God has got my back during the craziness.
I have lovely roommates, an awesome RA, and some truly incredible close friends (and 'brothers')!!
They have been such a big help and my rocks in the midst of it all.

I hope to be posting more regularly now that school is started and i'm moved in!


Bonsoir!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric